Sunny Hill Foundation has given 100,000 euros for charity, cultural events and music schools in Kosovo.
The amount of 100,000 EUR was allocated to 17 local cultural institutions and NGOs, in the form of small grants (5,000 – 10,000 EUR).
The list is as follows:
- Autism Association
- DOWN SYNDROME KOSOVA
- ATOMI NGO
- TOGETHER KOSOVA Foundation
- CARE FOR THE KOSOVO KIDS NGO
- PEMA NGO
- DAM Festival
- Chopin Piano Fest
- Siparantum Choir
- KAMERFEST Festival
- Dodona Theatre
- Prenk Jakova Music School – Prishtinë
- Tefta Tashko Music School – Mitrovicë
- Çesk Zadeja Music School – Ferizaj
- Music school – Gjilan
- Halit Kasapolli Music School – Pejë
We cordially thank you for your help and wish you a long life together for the advancement of Kosovo’s art, culture and youth.