Dua Lipa joins the fundraising event in New York to support mothers and children in Kosovo.
Sunny Hill Foundation and Dua Lipa are joining the charity event in New York at the Russian Tea Room, 2 November, to support mothers and children in Kosovo.
The Fundraising Reception hosted by the Foundation “Action for Mothers and Children” aims to raise awareness and necessary funding for the continuation of its health programs to improve the lives of mothers and children in Kosovo.
The highlight of this two-hour cocktail reception is the Keynote speech on the importance of building Kosovo – U.S. relations and friendships, by Mrs. Valerie Rockefeller Wayne, Chair of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dancing and networking will be part of the event, as well as other surprises to be presented at the reception.
The Benefit is Co-Chaired by:
- Richard Lukaj, Board Member, founder and Managing Partner of The Bank Street Group LL;
- Bekim Ahmetaj, Board Member, Vice President at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc;
- Dr. James Strickler, Honorary Board Chairman, Action; Emeritus Dean and Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth; Emeritus Co-Chairman with Winston Lord, Board of Directors, International Rescue Committee;
- Haki Abazi, Program Director for the Western Balkans portion of the RBF’s Pivotal Place program;
- Michael Gold, Managing Director, Crimson Capital.